Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Day in the Life of Emma...

Emma is a talker, big surprise seeing who she came out of. BUT she doesn't just talk, she just keeps talking. We drove to L.A. with my dad and he was serious when he said Emma talked 8 of the 9 hour drive. Today she was waiting for the neighbor kids to come over and she said

Don't call the cops. Seriously, I am not in big trouble

My cough is still there, I need some coke, My cough, my cough

Sydney and Tanner are coming. I am going really crazy. They are almost here. I am going to be crazy, super crazy when they get here. I need to get dressed. They will get here.

In the span of 2 minutes. Here are some other classic comments from Emma

  • She took the collar off the dog and yelled "Your Free! Your Free". The dog just sat and starred at her
  • Every time she sees Logan, the neighbor boy, she yells "Hi Logan, my Boyfriend". She said she is going to marry him because he is "so cute!"
  • Emma had those moscelums all over her tummy and she said "they look like little boobs"
  • Emma was making funny faces at the little boy in front of us during sacrament... then he drooled and she shouts -- He dripped!
  • I made some hair extensions and she said -- I saw your new hair. It is so stylish.

I took some video...


2 comments:

Lytles said...

Very Cute!

Carrie said...

I really need to meet that little one!

Hello World

 I haven't had time to write in about two years. My daughter said to update my thousands of followers.  Hello World! It's me, Debbie.