Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sub for Santa


Every year I put together a Sub for Santa. I ask the mother of a family to make a list of 4 things for each of their kids and place this list on Amazon. This year the family I have chosen just lost their father in July to cancer, there are 5 kids and at this time the mother isn't working. With a broken heart and a super amount of followers to my site, I am begging if anybody can afford to get something, please do. Just go to Amazon.com and click wish list, then click Find Someone's Wish List and type in the email address tdcluff@msn.com... the list is under Sub for Santa 2011. Just pick something and send it directly to me 1962 Woodview Drive Lehi, Utah 84043 and I will wrap it up and bring it a week before Christmas.

No comments:

Hello World

 I haven't had time to write in about two years. My daughter said to update my thousands of followers.  Hello World! It's me, Debbie.