Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter with the Cluff's

LOVE the Neighboorhood! We had the annual easter egg hunt in the neighboorhood where all the parents bring 10 eggs per kid and we hid the eggs in the empty lots. Luckily we have alot ;) Who is still excited that Emma has blue eyes?


Audrey is such a HAM for the camera... just like her mom!


Why can't they make a dye that doesn't dye the fingers. I am sure this look will be just fantastic with her easter dress!


Whatever the holiday, I guess we always have fun! Emma went with Tyler to Cabella's because I hate messes and she would have made one. He either really loves me or just knows me ;)




No comments:

Hello World

 I haven't had time to write in about two years. My daughter said to update my thousands of followers.  Hello World! It's me, Debbie.