Thursday, April 30, 2009

April Showers...

Few things in life can make me as happy as my flower garden. I don't know why, but I wait all year from my pink flowers to bloom and then I sit and watch them. Really, sometimes I just go and run outside to see if they are still there, AND THEY ARE! Strange, some may say, but in reality I really just like my flowers. As we are PINK fanatics, we went for all pink flowers, mingled with a few purple (mostly purple to remind us of our Aunt Heidi, shout out to you Heidi Ho!). We plan daisies that will come up in a month and then tulips because my husband doesn't remember much of his childhood, but he does remember tulips in the garden. SO in every house and apartment we have been in for the past 9 years, we have always had tulips. So feel free to drive by, and why don't you bring a chair, and we both can sit and stare at my garden. Heck, and if you see a weed, pull it out.










3 comments:

Jody said...

And I admire it every time I'm out walking by with my dog. Very nice!

Debbie Cluff said...

You are too nice!

Lytles said...

I love your flowers! Great pics!

Hello World

 I haven't had time to write in about two years. My daughter said to update my thousands of followers.  Hello World! It's me, Debbie.