Thursday, April 1, 2010

The NO April Fools Zone

Just something I don't have in me is to be mean to a person and then say "april fools" to make it all better. I don't know if it is because of my lack of creativity or that my husband is so much better than me that defeat is always on the mind. So I told my kids that we are a NO APRIL FOOLS DAYS ZONE, which didn't work and Audrey ended up in tears because Ben stole her gloves. So we had to have a talk about how being mean just isn't that funny and how it is better to play a prank that will make people laugh. Game on... here are a few pranks you can pull, TODAY ONLY, and they won't make anybody cry.

Classic Prank:

Do the Splits

Find a scrap of cloth. Place a dollar on the floor and stay nearby. When the victim comes by and bends down to pick up the dollar, rip the cloth loudly. Most people will reach back to see if they ripped their pants.

Facebook Prank

Post "I am pregnant" in your box (of course, if you have gained weight this might not be the ideal one to do, but no harm done accept for your ego).

Nice Prank

Forgetful

No comments:

Hello World

 I haven't had time to write in about two years. My daughter said to update my thousands of followers.  Hello World! It's me, Debbie.